Return and exchange policy
We thank you for choosing UCV Gallery to purchase your favorite products and we are pleased to serve you. Sometimes your opinion of the products you have purchased may change, not you. We at UCV Gallery will do our best to make the return or exchange process as simple and smooth as possible.
We have facilitated the return or exchange process for you through the following procedures:
1 - Policy for the period of time to return or exchange purchases
Return and exchange within 7 days from the date of purchase.
2 - Purchase return or exchange policy
- This policy applies to the product being in its closed packaging and in the same condition as when purchased.
- All accessories and gifts received with the product upon purchase must be returned in their original packaging.
- Products that have been opened and have a manufacturing defect can be replaced with the same type, provided that the customer delivers them to USV Gallery or to our representative by submitting a return or replacement request and identifying the problem, and the customer service will confirm and solve the problem.
- In the event of a return or exchange, the customer must deliver the products to any of the UCF Gallery branches, while adhering to the above conditions.
3 - Procedures and locations of return and exchange:
- The customer can return or exchange purchases from all UCV Gallery branches for free, provided that the condition mentioned in Article 2 above is met.
- The original purchase invoice must be attached when starting the procedures for replacing or returning the products.
4 - Methods of return:
- The customer has the option to return the value of his purchases or replace it with another product according to the customer's choice.
In the event that a replacement is requested through the representative, a nominal delivery fee will be charged.
- To retrieve the value of purchases made by credit cards or bank checks, the amount will be recovered through the customer's bank account within fourteen (14) working days, and the customer must follow up the payment procedures through the bank branch that deals with him.
5- Exceptions not covered by the return and exchange policy:
Malfunctions and damages resulting from misuse.